Recipe by Missy Wombat
A great refreshing sorbet recipe using kiwifruit and passionfruit. Great for a tropical Christmas dinner!
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the water and sugar for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, puree the peeled kiwifruits and lemon juice.
- Add to the syrup with the lemon zest and mix well.
- Freeze until slushy.
- Turn the mixture into a bowl and add the scooped out flesh of the passionfruit.
- Whisk till smooth and freeze again till firm- allow to soften in the fridge a little before serving.