Lilikoi Liqueur (Passion Fruit)
photo by Ambervim
- Ready In:
- 4 1⁄4 cups vodka
- 8 1⁄2 cups water
- 6 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 1⁄4 cups passion fruit (seeds removed via sieve)
- Place half of the vodka with the passion fruit.
- Set it aside for 15 days.
- After 15 days dissolve sugar in water.
- Combine with the passion fruit mixture and add the remaining vodka.
- Set it aside for another 15 days.
- Set aside time is not included.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As I am in South Florida, I have many edible fruits and perennial veggies in my yard. So, I like to cook with them.