Lemon Daiquiri Sorbet
- Ready In:
- Grate the zest from 1 lemon and set aside.
- Juice the lemons, saving the pulp but removing pits.
- Stir the sugar, corn syrup, and water together in a mixing bowl until the sugar dissolves.
- Stir in the lemon juice/zest.
- (You can also add the rum here, but if you wait until the end, it won't take as long to freeze because of the alcohol.) Transfer to ice cream maker and freeze.
- Just before it is at sorbet consistency, add rum.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!