This moist chicken burger packs a good spicy Thai flavor. Cook these in a pan rather than on the grill to keep them together (they are moist).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 lb ground chicken
- 1/4 medium red onion (minced)
- 3/4 medium green pepper (minced)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sriracha hot chili sauce (more if you really like it hot)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (chopped fine)
- 1 teaspoon naturally brewed soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1Combine all your ingredients in a medium bowl until consistent in texture (the mixture will be moist).
- 2Heat a medium to large skillet over medium heat. Spray with non-stick spray.
- 3Divide the mixture into four and place each portion into the pan shaping with a spatula into a round burger that is no more than 1/2-3/4" thick (you may do this with your hands as well, I just prefer to use the spatula and keep the chicken off my hands). If you prefer a thicker burger, increase the cooking time.
- 4Cover with a lid and cook each side for approximately 7 minutes or until the juices run clear and the burgers reach 170 degrees.
- 5Serve with mayo on a fresh round roll and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pad Thai Style Chicken Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.5
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 48.7 mg
- Sodium 649.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 14.8 g