Comfort food thats good for you. I have included diabetic exchanges for those who are keeping track.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brown beef in large ovenproof pot or roaster. Remove from heat and stir in flour until cubes are coated.
- Stir in carrots, celery, and onions.
- Season with salt, thyme, mustard, and pepper.
- Pour in broth and wine.
- Cover and bake for 4 hours.
- *Note: You can add 2 cups mushrooms if desired without changing the nutritional info.
- 1 serving = 1/2 carbohydrate, 3 protein, 1 fat.