This fish is so easy to prepare and tastes great!
Make and share this Oven Baked Fish recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine flour and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- In a second bowl, combine egg and water.
- In a third bowl, combine corn flakes, cheese and cayenne.
- Dredge fish in flour mixture, then egg mixture and coat with corn flakes.
- Place fish fillets on a baking sheet that has been coated with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 425°F for 10-15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.