Recipe by Kim D.
This fish is so easy to prepare and tastes great!
Top Review by Kleyt
This is a great recipe. It's easy, fast, and tastes great. I made this using Talapia and cornflour in place of flour. I also added some garlic powder to the cornflake/parmesan cheese mix. I'll definitely make these again.
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2⁄3 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 lb haddock fillets or 1 lb the fish, of choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine flour and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- In a second bowl, combine egg and water.
- In a third bowl, combine corn flakes, cheese and cayenne.
- Dredge fish in flour mixture, then egg mixture and coat with corn flakes.
- Place fish fillets on a baking sheet that has been coated with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 425°F for 10-15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.