Oven Baked Fish Fillets With Parmesan Cheese
photo by Elly in Canada
- Ready In:
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs (I like Italian seasoned bread crumbs)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced (I use more)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 1 lb red snapper fillets or 1 lb sole fillet
- 2 teaspoons melted butter
- Mix all ingredients together, EXCEPT fish and melted butter.
- Rinse fish fillets and pat dry; Rub with butter and dip each side into bread crumb mixture.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes (uncovered) until fish flakes when pressed with a fork.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was really simple & delicious, the kids said it tastes like chicken & hubby happily ate it when he usually turns his nose up at fish. I used thawed frozen fillets so didn't need butter as the coating stuck to them nicely enough and I used garlic powder instead of crushed garlic. Will definitely be making this again. Thanks for posting!