Recipe by KCShell
This will fit nicely on either Flex or Core plan of Weight Watchers. I do not know the points for flex but it should be approximately 2 oz. hamburger and 2 oz. spaghetti per serving.
- 1 lb 95% lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black olives
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 (4 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (8 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 16 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef in olive oil.
- Add onion, black olives, mushrooms and celery.
- Cook until vegtables are tender.
- Add tomato paste, chicken broth, water and spices to hamburger.
- Stir well.
- Cook 30 minutes, stirring occasionally to let flavors blend.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Serve spaghetti sauce over noodles.