1/3 Photos of One Pan Beefy Mac
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb beef, ground
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups water
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet basil
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 4 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked (16 oz)
- 1In 4-quart saucepan, brown ground beef until almost done; drain off excess fat. Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is tender but not brown.
- 2Stir in water, beef broth, tomato sauce and seasonings; bring to a boil.
- 3Add elbow macaroni and return to a boil.
- 4Cover and cook, stirring frequently, 12 minutes or until elbow macaroni is tender.
- 5Salt and pepper to taste; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Pan Beefy Mac
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 615.9
- Calories from Fat 372
- Total Fat 41.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 751.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 13.7 g