Easy Beef Macaroni
Quick 30 min meal and it tastes good. Note onion and bell pepper are optional.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans campbell's tomato soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 onion (optional)
- 1 bell pepper (optional)
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1. Place chopped onions, bell peppers, and ground beef in large skillet that has been sprayed with Pam. Cook until ground beef is well done.
- 2. Cook elbow noodles in water for 9 minutes.
- 3. Add both cans of tomato soup to the cooked and drained ground beef. Simmer until the noodles are cooked.
- 4. Drain noodles and add to mix. Stir well.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was a childhood staple in the 1960s. My mom called it chop meat and peppers. It was one of my mom's better recipes. She was not a good cook, so I'm sure she got the recipe from the can. A few years ago, I decided to make it again. I sort of winged it and other than I only used 1 can of soup my recipe was the same. Unfortunately it was boring, so I started adding things like garlic, red pepper, and smoked paprika. That 1 teaspoon really made the difference. Now when I make it, I also add garlic and onion powder in addition to the other add ins.Reply
see 24 more