One Pan - Taco Skillet
photo by pkay411
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, low sodium, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, Divided
- 8 flour tortillas
- 8 ounces sour cream (optional)
- Brown beef in skillet, drain fat.
- Add pkg of chili seasoning mix, Tomato Soup, then half cup (or half can of water).
- While slowly bringing to a boil, cut flour tortilla shells in one inch squares. A pizza cutter comes in handy to cut 2 at a time!
- Throw in shells. Add the can of tomatoes with green chilies, can of corn, beans (rinsed and drained) and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Cover, bring down to low simmer. Stirring until well blended and tortillas have softened. Add remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar.
- Serve hot with a heaping spoon of sour cream (if desired).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!