Slaw Taco Skillet
photo by seal angel
- Ready In:
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2 1⁄2 cups diced tomatoes, canned
- 5 cups cabbage, fresh and shredded
- 5 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese
- 5 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 10 flour tortillas
- Brown the ground beef, onion and garlic over medium heat.
- Stir in taco seasoning and diced tomatoes with their juice.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Add the shredded cabbage and cook 5-8 minutes, until cabbage is tender. Stir as needed.
- Melt cheese on top.
- Serve either topped with Sour Cream and Tortillas on the side, or wrapped in a tortilla with sour cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 2 more reviews