Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a copycat version of the soup from the Olive Garden.
Make and share this Olive Garden Pasta E Fagioli recipe from Food.com.
- 14.78 ml oil
- 907.18 g ground beef
- 396.89 g carrots, slivered
- 340.19 g onions, chopped
- 396.89 g celery, diced
- 1360.77 g diced canned tomatoes
- 473.18 ml red kidney beans
- 473.18 ml white kidney beans
- 2494.75 g beef stock
- 14.78 ml oregano
- 12.32 ml pepper
- 73.94 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 7.39 ml Tabasco sauce
- 1360.77 g spaghetti sauce
- 226.79 g dry pasta shell macaroni
- Sauté beef in oil in large 10 quart pot until beef starts to brown.
- Add onions, carrots, celery and tomatoes and simmer for about 10 minute.
- Drain and rinse beans and add to pot. Also add beef stock, oregano, pepper, Tabasco, spaghetti sauce and noodles .
- Simmer until celery and carrots are tender, about 45 minute.
- NOTES : Makes 9 quarts! Just cut the recipe down for smaller batches.
After doing a comparison, my family and I both agree that this recipe came out even better than Olive Garden's! P.S. If you use Campbell's Beef Broth it comes out the best!
I used a home made sauce so I ut the sauce and tomaoes quite a bit. It was very good.
I made this for Mother's Day dinner. It was a big hit!