- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup old-fashioned oatmeal (rolled oats)
- 1⁄8 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄8 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk and oatmeal, stir to moisten oatmeal and then set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together flour, baking powder, salt, sugars, & cinnamon. Add egg, vanilla, butter and oatmeal/milk mixture. Stir until well blended.
- Heat skillet or griddle to medium heat. Spray with cooking spray. Spoon approximately 1/4 cup batter for each pancake and cook at least 2 minute on each side.