They so simple and fun to make. Most importantly, they are great gifts to give away which make you look more like the baking guru than you actually are!
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Soften butter to room temperature.
- In a small bowl, sift flour, add baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat butter until fluffy, beat in sugar and eggs.
- Add the vanilla.
- Stir flour mixture into the butter mixture, alternately with milk.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin tins which have been greased or lined with paper muffin cups.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.