1/9 Photos of No Brainer Never-Fail Blueberry Muffins
They so simple and fun to make. Most importantly, they are great gifts to give away which make you look more like the baking guru than you actually are!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- 2Soften butter to room temperature.
- 3In a small bowl, sift flour, add baking powder and salt.
- 4In a large bowl, beat butter until fluffy, beat in sugar and eggs.
- 5Add the vanilla.
- 6Stir flour mixture into the butter mixture, alternately with milk.
- 7Fold in blueberries.
- 8Fill muffin tins which have been greased or lined with paper muffin cups.
- 9Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Brainer Never-Fail Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.0
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.7 mg
- Sodium 242.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g