Jordan Marsh Fresh Blueberry Muffins
photo by HeatherFeather
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Preheat oven to 375 F and line 12-18 cupcake tins with paper liners. These will stick to your tins like mad if you don't use the liners, so I highly recommend using them vs a nonstick/greased pan.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, until well blended.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in the flour mixture alternately with the milk to the butter mixture, just enough to combine.
- Mash 1/2 cup of the berries and stir into the batter, then stir in the remaining whole berries.
- Portion into the prepared tins using an ice cream scooper or ladle.
- Sprinkle the extra sugar on top and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool 30 minutes before removing from the pan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!