Recipe by QnKY
I came up with this recipe because a brother from church wanted me to try my no bake cheesecake with pineapple. It was a hit and has been requested at every get together ever since. This recipe makes 2 cheesecakes. (trust me in a group, you'll need both!)
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 (16 ounce) container whipped cream
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drain ALL of the juice!)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the whipped cream, cream cheese and sugar.
- Drain as much of the pineapple juice as you can from the can of crushed pineapple. This step is very important because too much juice left in the pineapple will prevent the cheesecake from setting properly.
- Once the pineapple has been drained, add the pineapple to the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared graham cracker crusts.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.