No Bake Diabetic Pineapple Cheesecake
photo by 2Bleu
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon artificial sweetener (liquid form)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 liter whipped Nutriwhip
- 1 (19 ounce) can crushed pineapple (well drained)
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into a 9in pie pan.
- Cream together remaining ingredients except pineapple.
- Fold in pineapple. Pour into crust. Chill for 3 hours or more.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Yummy! I made a non-diabetic version by using 1/4 cup sugar and homemade whipped cream. I used only 1 cup graham cracker crumbs and that was plenty for my 9" pie pan. I strained the pineapple thru a cheesecloth to ensure it was drained well. The bits of pineapple throughout the cheesecake is wonderful. The cheesecake itself is very light and airy because of the whipped cream. The vanilla extract and lemon juice create a wonderful blend of flavors. This is an exceptional no-bake cheesecake that we will definitely make again. Thanks for posting. :)
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a SAHM of 5, <span style=color: #ff6600;>Joshua</span> (9 mths), <span style=color: #cc99ff;>Olivia</span> (4), <span style=color: #339966;>Isaac</span> (14) and <span style=color: #ff99cc;>Brianna</span> (11) and my step-son <span style=color: #0000ff;>Dylan</span> (17). My DH works nights so often comes home to new dishes that I made after the kids go to bed. <br /> <br /><img src=http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r317/j_welcome/pics2/food/PRMRcopy.jpg alt= /> <br /> <br /><a href=http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/samplepics/blinkies/siggies/?action=view&current=images1.jpg target=_blank><img src=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/samplepics/blinkies/siggies/images1.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /></a></p>