No Bake Pineapple Cheesecake
- Ready In:
- Cream together softened cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Thoroughly drain the crushed pineapple.
- Gently fold in crushed pineapple.
- Put mixture into pie crust. You'll probably have a little left over.
- Top with pineapple chunks.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg"> I was just browsing the net one day, and found this site. I'm not in the kitchen often, but I'm trying to remedy that by cooking one new dish each week. So far it's been a fun little adventure!