Easy No Bake Cheesecake
- Ready In:
- Put the cream cheese in a bowl and heat for 30 secs in a microwave.
- Stir in sour cream, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the cool whip.(If you choose to have strawberries or any type of fruit or topping)Cut strawberries and line the bottom of the pie crust. Then add a thin layer of strawberry glaze over the top.
- Then put the cheesecake mixture in the pie crust. (If using strawberries, put remaining strawberries and glaze on top).
- Put in fridge until ready to serve.
I've made the cheesecake twice this week. The first time, I used light cream cheese, sour cream, and Cool Whip, and used sugar free cherry pie filling. Everyone loved it! The second time, I used regular cream cheese, sour cream, & strawberry pie filling, but used lite Cool Whip. Delicious! For both pies, I used graham cracker crumbs, and prepared the crust as directed on the box. The cheesecake was rich and creamy, and the family couldn't get enough of it! Thanks for sharing!