Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very decadent and very delicious.
- 2 cups flour
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk egg, milk, sour cream, melted butter and vanilla.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and add wet ingredients, blending lightly.
- Quickly fold in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins and bake until tester comes out clean.
- Bake at 375 degrees approximately 20 minutes.