Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is so yummy, i can never resist the temptation
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- spray a pan.
- mix all ingredients except sugar and cinnamon.
- cover and cook on low heat setting 3-4 hours, or until liquid is absorbed, stir pudding.
- sprinkle pudding with sugar and cinnamon.
- serve warm.
I liked this rice pudding alot and it was easy to make, however, you can certainly eliminate the extra tablespoon of sugar,and the next time i make this, i will tinker with the ratio of sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk since this is loaded with fat and sugars. I was able to make it with just 3 hours of cooking time and you could probably do it in less, for those energy-conscious cooks out there.