Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the best potato salad I've ever had.
- 5 lbs red potatoes
- 1 lb of good bacon (not the cheap stuff)
- 1 bunch green onion
- 32 ounces hellmans mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- cut potatoes into small pieces and boil.
- Cut the entire package of bacon into 1/4 inch pieces. then fry crispy.
- In a large mixing bowl combine potatoes,green onions (chopped), bacon, mayo(yes the whole jar), mustard, salt and pepper.fold and leave lumpy or mix until smooth. (I prefer smooth.).
Simple, but surprisingly good without egg added. The bacon goes far to add depth to the flavor. Nice! Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 2008. ~Lorie
This really is the best potato salad! Simple and delicious, thanks Texas Pete!