- 5 lbs red potatoes
- 1 lb of good bacon (not the cheap stuff)
- 1 bunch green onion
- 32 ounces hellmans mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- cut potatoes into small pieces and boil.
- Cut the entire package of bacon into 1/4 inch pieces. then fry crispy.
- In a large mixing bowl combine potatoes,green onions (chopped), bacon, mayo(yes the whole jar), mustard, salt and pepper.fold and leave lumpy or mix until smooth. (I prefer smooth.).