Momma's Potato Salad
photo by RecipeNut
- Ready In:
- Cook and drain potatoes.
- In a large bowl add potatoes, celery, onion, green pepper, hard boiled eggs, and sweet pickle relish.
- Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Combine mayonnaise mixture to the potato salad and mix well.
- Sprinkle paprika over top of salad and chill for 1 hr before serving.
- Note: You may add more seasoning of each if needed and more mayonnaise if needed.
- It can also be served warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!