a mixed rice recipe with orange flavoring, coated with parmesan cheese.
Make and share this Mixed Rice Side Dish recipe from Food.com.
- Spread out pine nuts over baking sheet, and bake at 250 degrees for 10 minutes stirring once.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- Pour orange juice over currants and set aside.
- Cook brown rice and white rice according to package directions, and mix well in a seperate bowl.
- Add pine nuts, currants, orange zest, parsley, olive oil, salt, and pepper to rice mixture, and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into sprayed baking dish, cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, until well heated.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese and fresh parsley over top.