These are great for a quick lunch. You could even send them to school for something other than a sandwich. From Easy Everyday Cooking. Freeze these wrapped individually in foil for upto a month - thaw and reheat for 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Divide dough into 16 portions.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, add sausage.
- Cook until brown and crumbly, drain fat.
- Stir onion, garlic, basil, oregano, and pizza sauce into skillet, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Roll each dough piece into a 5in circle.
- Spoon sausage mixture onto each circle, sprinkle with cheeses.
- Moisten edges of dough with water.
- Fold dough over to enclose filling, press to seal.
- Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Beat eggs with milk.
- Brush over calzones.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.