1/3 Photos of Mini Sausage Calzones (Oamc)
Sam #3's Note:
These are great for a quick lunch. You could even send them to school for something other than a sandwich. From Easy Everyday Cooking. Freeze these wrapped individually in foil for upto a month - thaw and reheat for 10 minutes or until heated through.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide dough into 16 portions.
- 2Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 3Grease a baking sheet.
- 4Heat a large skillet over medium heat, add sausage.
- 5Cook until brown and crumbly, drain fat.
- 6Stir onion, garlic, basil, oregano, and pizza sauce into skillet, simmer for 10 minutes.
- 7Roll each dough piece into a 5in circle.
- 8Spoon sausage mixture onto each circle, sprinkle with cheeses.
- 9Moisten edges of dough with water.
- 10Fold dough over to enclose filling, press to seal.
- 11Place on prepared baking sheet.
- 12Beat eggs with milk.
- 13Brush over calzones.
- 14Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Sausage Calzones (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.0
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 28.8 mg
- Sodium 127.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough
lowfat mozzarella cheese