Mini Cinnamon Twists (Oamc)
- Ready In:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 4 (8 count) cans crescent rolls
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 64 mini marshmallows
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a baking sheet with no-fat cooking spray.
- Mix sugar with cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Separate dough into triangles.
- Cut each triangle in half, lengthwise.
- Brish each triangle with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
- Place a marshmallow and the wide end of each triangle.
- Roll up each triangle starting from the wide end to enclose marshmallow, pinch edges of dough to seal.
- Place twists on prepared baking sheet, seam side down about 2in apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Blend icing sugar with milk in a small bol.
- Drizzle over warm twists.
- Please also try this without the marshmallows, just a yummy with a little less sweetness!
Join The Conversation