These mini quiches are perfect for parties and events. Cooking time is time to cook ONE round of mini quiches in the oven. It will take more than one round to cook ALL of them. Recipe can be halved very easily
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Spray mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
- 3In very large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- 4You may also divide ingredients EVENLY and mix in two seperate large bowls.
- 5Using a pastry bag, fill mini muffin tins (recipes makes approx. 96 mini quiches; recipe halves very easy) almost full with quiche mixture.
- 6Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- 7You may serve these at once, or freeze for later use.
- 8If frozen, they can easily be reheated in a microwave for 1-2 mins, serving immediately.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Quiches for a Crowd
Serving Size: 1 (2313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.2
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.6 mg
- Sodium 83.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g