Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another tasty way to use that microwave. You will love these potatoes.
- 4 potatoes, scrubbed and sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- In casserole dish, layer potatoes, onions, salt, pepper and herbs.
- Douse with chicken broth, dot with butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and cook in microwave on HIGH for 20 minutes.
- If you have fresh herbs, experiment with them.
Delicious potatoes and super easy to make. I halved the recipe and used a 1-quart covered casserole dish for 9 minutes and they were perfectly cooked. I do not care for rosemary, so substituted dried oregano.
Very good & easy. I added shredded cheddar cheese and popped it under the broiler for a few minutes. I used an "Italian seasoning" mix of herbs.
I liked the ease of making these. They only needed 15 min. in my microwave I will change the herbs a bit next time. Didn't much care for the combination, sorry. :)