Evan's Mommy's Note:
An easy dinner with lots of flavor. Serve with wedges of avacado and a dallop of sour cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook meat and onion and drain.
- 2Stir in seasoning, water, and corn.
- 3Simmer 5 minutes.
- 4Using crescent rolls, form a pie crust in a 9 inch pie pan, pressing seams to form shell.
- 5Sprinkle 1 cup of crushed corn chips over dough.
- 6Spoon meat mixture over chips, spread with sour cream and cover with cheese.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining chips.
- 8Bake approximately 25 minutes at 375 degrees or until crust is golden.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Pie
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.4
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 125.8 mg
- Sodium 599.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 27.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: