- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb turkey
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- 2 cups corn chips, crushed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook meat and onion and drain.
- Stir in seasoning, water, and corn.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Using crescent rolls, form a pie crust in a 9 inch pie pan, pressing seams to form shell.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of crushed corn chips over dough.
- Spoon meat mixture over chips, spread with sour cream and cover with cheese.
- Sprinkle with remaining chips.
- Bake approximately 25 minutes at 375 degrees or until crust is golden.