Recipe by Sky Valley Cook
A quick, tasty, and simple recipe to make. If your family likes Mexican food then they should like this. The recipe is from Minute Rice. The recipe is for 2 servings, so I double it for my family.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 4 scallions, thinly slice or 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sliced pitted ripe olives or 2 tablespoons stuffed green olives
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3⁄4 cup Minute Rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef with scallions in large skillet, breaking beef into small pieces.
- Stir in tomato sauce, water, olives and chili powder. Bring to full boil. Stir in rice.
- Cover; remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork. Serve with tortilla chips.