- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dill, chopped
- 2 medium roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 lbs spinach, rinsed and drained,stems removed
- 3 -4 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon capers
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine onions, garlic, dill and 1/4 cup water.
- Stir-fry over medium heat until onions are soft and almost all liquid has evaporated.
- Transfer mixture to bowl and stir in tomatoes.
- Keep warm.
- Add half the spinach to fry pan and 1 Tab water.
- Stir-fry over medium heat until spinach is just beginning to wilt.
- Add remaining spinach, stir-fry until all spinach is wilted (2 minutes) With slotted spoon, transfer spinach to a platter and spread out slightly; discard liquid from pan.
- Top spinach with tomato mixture Sprinkle with Feta and capers.
- Season to taste.