- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 to 1 1/2 pounds) or 4 pork loin chops with bone, cut 1/2 inch thick (1 to 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (1 1/2 teaspoons minced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chops with kosher salt and pepper; set aside.
- In a small bowl combine rosemary and garlic.
- Sprinkle rosemary mixture evenly over both sides of each chop; rub in with your fingers.
- Place chops on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Roast chops in a 425° oven for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350° and continue roasting about 25 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted through side of chop registers 160°F (make sure tip of thermometer does not touch bone).