Polynesian Pork Chops
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups cooked instant rice
- sliced green onion
- Season chops with garlic. Heat oil in skillet. Add chops and cook until browned. Add onion.
- Add soup, pineapple with juice, water, soy and honey. Heat to a boil. Cook over low heat 10 minutes or until done.
- Serve with rice and garnish with green onions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 56 year old Gramma that, for the first time in my life, has purchase myself a computer, and I didn't know what i was missing!! <br> <br>I have a husband tha I adore, and 4 grandchildren that of course surpass all others - lol - I am disabled, and am an at home person, so I have a lot of time on my hands, to play with my recipes, and I am enjoying every bit of it - <br>My husband will eat anything that I cook, so I have carte blanche as far as that goes, so I have a great time trying out new recipes. <br> <br>Paula Deen has published some of my favorite cookbooks, her recipes are easy and quick to do. Her sweets are fantastics, especially her pound cakes, Yummm <br> <br>I guess the dish that I am famous for is my Christmas ham - my family all comes home for Christmas, and if i don't have my ham they are dissapointed, and my grandson wants the pistachio squares!!! so I guess that is the dishes that I'm famous for.