Easy Marinated Pork Chops
Nothing could be simpler than this recipe, and it's great because you can start marinating it the night before, or in the morning, and then all you have to do at dinnertime is take the pork chops out of the bag and grill them. Note: the time listed does not include the time for marinating.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (about 4 oz. each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add the pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they reach 160 degrees F. Serve.