Marinated Pork Chops
Marinate while you are at work, put in the oven when you get home. A quick and easy meal.
- Ready In:
- 10hrs 10mins
- 6 pork chops ("1-inch" thick)
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Place pork chops in a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over pork chops.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator; let stand 30 minutes.
- Bake in marinade, covered, at 325 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Most of my pork chops were very lean and a little thicker than called for, it seemed like the ones that were thinner and a little fattier absorbed more of the marinade and just tasted better. The others weren't very flavorful and were rather dry. Easy to prepare, nice combination of flavors in the marinade. Thanks for sharing!