1/3 Photos of Marinated Grilled Chicken With Watermelon Salsa
Low fat and easy with fresh summer flavours. You can use canned mangoes or substitute canned peaches. Adapted from Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients in a zipper bag and mix.
- 2Add chicken, seal, and smoosh around to coat.
- 3Refrigerate 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- 4Combine salsa ingredients and stir.
- 5Plate chicken on pre-heated grill coated with cooking spray.
- 6Grill 5 minutes on each side, less for thighs, or until cooked through.
- 7Serve with salsa.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Grilled Chicken With Watermelon Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 587.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 26.3 g