Great Marinated Grilled Chicken
I'll bet a lot of you will love this recipe! It's easy and good.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup lite olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 packets oxo chicken bouillon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4 boneless chicken breasts (about 1lb)
- black pepper
- Combine oil, lemon zest with the juice of the lemon, oxo, dijon, parsley & pepper.
- Pour over the chicken, refrigerate covererd for a few hours or overnight.
- Grill or BBQ as desired basting as you cook.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation