Cumin Honey Marinated Grilled Chicken
Tasty and low-fat. If you like cumin, try it! Prep time does not include time to marinate.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Sprinkle raw chicken with salt and pepper and place chicken in a large Ziplock baggie or a glass dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, honey, cumin and dry mustard. Pour over chicken and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or up to 24 hours.
- After marinating, grill the chicken (discard marinade) for about 20 minutes, turning every 3-4 minutes or until done.
- Place on platter and sprinkle with the chopped cilantro.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION