1/1 Photo of Mango-Chipotle Pot Roast - Crock Pot
10 hrs 15 mins
From Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade Slow Cooker Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 -4 lb) boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mango chunks
- 2 medium red bell peppers, sliced into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) jar chipotle salsa (Pace makes a great one!)
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) can mango nectar
- hot cooked orzo pasta (optional) or egg noodles (optional)
- 1Sprinkle roast with steak seasoning.
- 2In a 5-quart slow cooker, combine mango, bell peppers, and onion. Place roast on top of fruit and vegetables.
- 3In a small bowl, combine salsa and mango nectar. Pour over roast.
- 4Cover and cook on LOW heat setting for 8 to 10 hours.
- 5Transfer roast and 1/2 of the mango and vegetables to a serving platter. Cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
- 6Transfer remaining mixture in slow cooker to a blender. Cover and blend until smooth. Serve with roast and reserved vegetables. Serve with hot cooked orzo or egg noodles (optional).
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango-Chipotle Pot Roast - Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (436 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 666.0
- Calories from Fat 403
- Total Fat 44.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 156.4 mg
- Sodium 593.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 43.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning