Beer Beef Fajitas Crock Pot
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A great Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade recipe. Easy to make and very good. Per Sandra " Serve hot with peppers, warm tortillas, refried beans and shredded cheese, if desired". I used Lawry's fajita seasoning mix( 1.27 ounce size)
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 10mins
- 2 lbs beef round steak
- 2 (1 1/3 ounce) packets fajita seasoning mix
- 1 large onion, thickly sliced
- 2 green peppers, sliced in 1/2 inch strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced in 1/2 inch strips
- 1⁄2 cup beer or 1/2 cup water
- Rinse steaks well with cold water.
- Pat dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides of steak with 1 packet fajita seasoning mix.
- Slice into strips, set aside.
- Place peppers and onions in crock pot.
- Sprinkle second packet of fajita mix on top of vegetables.
- Place steak strips on top of vegetables.
- Pour in beer.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
These were really good! I saw Sandra Lee make them on "Semi Homemade" the other day, and I thought it was a great idea for a weeknight dinner. I wasn't sure what to expect from them, as I have never made any sort of mexican tortilla "filling" in a crockpot before, but this was really good! Thank you!Reply
Great Fajitas! Easy and wonderful. Followed the recipe except for the beer, didn't have one, still great! Served it with pico de galle recipe 16101 and mexican black bean recipe 179877. Since I have foound these recipes we have added mexican night to our dinner menu. Thanks so much for posting.Reply
see 2 more