Sloppy Joes ( Sandra Lee, Semi-Homemade )
photo by CHEFDLH
- Ready In:
4 sloppy joes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup water
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 4 hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- 2 cups prepared Coleslaw
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat for 4 to 6 minutes, or until browned and crumbly; drain.
- Stir in 1 cup water, tomato paste, barbecue sauce, and soup mix until combined.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes, or until thickened.
- To serve, spoon ground beef mixture evenly over bottom halves of buns. Top each with 1/2 cup coleslaw. Cover with top halves of buns.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a busy mom both with stuff at home and my work. My kids and husband love to try new creations so they are right at home with my love of recipes. It is fun to make something and try several different ways at it. I love to try different enchilada recipes, recipes for various ice teas, and anything that gets food on the table on the weeknights. Restaurant recipes for the weekends are another favorite.