Maple Jack Pork Chops (Crock Pot)
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 5mins
- 1 large sweet onion, peeled and slices
- 4 thick-cut boneless pork loin chops, rinsed and patted dry
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Place onions in bottom of 4-5 qt slow cooker.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, whiskey and dijon mustard.
- Dip each pork chop into the syrup mixture and place in slow cooker on top of the onions.
- Pour remaining syrup mixture over the pork chops.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 4-5 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Made this for Recipe Swap 15- I lovem y crockpot and love pork chops. This was our Saturday dinner. Loved it. I loved the marinade and can see using this on chicken, ribs, and beef as well. DH said these were some of the best pork chops I have made. We both enjoyed the sauce. WIll make this often and with varied meats. YUMMY!!! (edited as I picked this again LOL) Again turned out fantastic and DH and his buds were thrilled. I was thrilled because with the humidity my litchen stayed cool as a cucumber. Served with fresh sour dough bread, cucumber salad, and some sweet potatoe fries (made in toaster oven) Made again for Aus ?NZ Swap July 2013
I needed to use up a package of pork, wanted to use the crockpot because it is about a thousnad degrees in my house right now (cooler is broken), and I did not want to go out for gorceries to do it. This totally fit the bill! I subbed Jim Beam and added another onion. Delish (and healthy even) lunch for the week. Thank you!