Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have found this recipe to be as good as any for a low fat caesar salad (but you can't beat the real thing)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄3 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste (or a tad more)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh grated black pepper
- Put all the ingredient in your food processor and blend until well mixed (do it by hand with a whisk if you wish).
- Chill before serving and use wiithin one day.
A nice, thick dressing. I used low fat sour cream instead of yogurt. I would have liked it a bit runnier, so next time i'll add another Tbsp. of red wine vinegar.