Outback Steakhouse Caesar Salad Dressing
This is a wonderful tasting Caesar Salad Dressing that the Outback Steak House uses on the salads. This also makes a wonderful veggie dip as well!
- Ready In:
- 7⁄8 cup pasteurized egg (I use Egg Beaters)
- 1 1⁄8 ounces crushed garlic
- 3 1⁄2 ounces parmesan cheese
- 2 2⁄3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 ounces anchovies
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Blend all ingredients 20 seconds on high and then 20 seconds on low.
- Makes 1 quart.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation