Caesar Salad Dressing
- Ready In:
- 6 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup crushed fresh garlic
- 2 1⁄2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 ounces anchovy paste
- 1 tablespoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, stemmed
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Blend 20 seconds on high, then 20 seconds on low.
- DO NOT OVERBLEND as it will cause eggs to cook and ruin the texture of the dressing.
- Toss into your favorite Caesar blend or Greek salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!