A low carb but not low fat version of a quiche using meat as a crust. It's actually pretty tasty and can definitely be used during an induction phase of a low carb diet.
- Preheat oven to 350*, Brown ground beef in skillet with onion and garlic.
- Drain off fat and mix in crisp crumbled bacon.
- Mix well to break up any large clumps.
- Press this mixture in the bottom of a deep dish pan or plate.
- Combine eggs, mayo,half and half and mix well.
- Sprinkle cheese over beef crust mixture.
- Pour egg mixture over the beef mixture.
- Bake 40-45 minutes at 350*, until browned and set.