1/1 Photo of Low Carb Cheeseburger Quiche
A low carb but not low fat version of a quiche using meat as a crust. It's actually pretty tasty and can definitely be used during an induction phase of a low carb diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*, Brown ground beef in skillet with onion and garlic.
- 2Drain off fat and mix in crisp crumbled bacon.
- 3Mix well to break up any large clumps.
- 4Press this mixture in the bottom of a deep dish pan or plate.
- 5Combine eggs, mayo,half and half and mix well.
- 6Sprinkle cheese over beef crust mixture.
- 7Pour egg mixture over the beef mixture.
- 8Bake 40-45 minutes at 350*, until browned and set.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Cheeseburger Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 672.8
- Calories from Fat 462
- Total Fat 51.3 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Cholesterol 288.9 mg
- Sodium 799.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 40.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: