Recipe by larry #2
A wonderful soup whose recipe I got from Joseph Littleshoes at a cooking group in google.
Top Review by planetjanetterra
Hey Larry, what are the rest of the ingredients? I am looking for a low-cal soup and minestrone would be great, but I cant make it as you have forgotten to list the main ingredients, please list them soon.
- 6 cups onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup garlic
- 9 carrots, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup garlic, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, undrained, lo-blend
- 1 pinch red pepper powder
- 3 large zucchini, Thinly sliced
- 1 lb broccoli floret, defrosted
- 2 lbs defrosted peas
- 10 ounces raw broken spaghetti or 2 small potatoes, chunked
- 2 (16 ounce) bags cabbage, grated (1large head)
- 3 large zucchini
- 12 cups hot water
- 1⁄4 cup sodium-free chicken flavor instant bouillon
- 5 pinches hot black pepper
- 3 tablespoons basil leaves
- 1⁄2 cup spicy spaghetti seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a sprayed pot, fry onions, garlic, seasonings (not bullion paste!); then add water, bullion paste and then rest of vegetables, and uncooked pasta.
- Mix in prepared paste in soup; simmer for 1 hour. Taste and correct spices (leave soup out so soup can become a soup/stew (pasta thickens).