1/2 Photos of Liver and Onions W/ Gravy
This was the most tender and tasty version of liver and onions I ever had. The broth and the dredged flour on the liver makes a very nice gravy. It is good served over rice or with mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place enough flour in a large bowl to coat the liver. Add salt and pepper.
- 2Slice liver and dredge in seasoned flour.
- 3Place olive oil in a large skillet and brown both sides of the liver over medium high heat.
- 4Place sliced onions in the skillet with the liver.
- 5Pour beef broth on top of liver and onions.
- 6Cover and simmer on low until onions are tender and broth forms a nice gravy.
Browse Our Top Beef Liver Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beef Liver Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Liver and Onions W/ Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (559 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.9
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 292.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g