Recipe by uvanavychica
Got this recipe out of the Easy Weeknight Favorites Cookbook by Southern Living. I have not tried it yet, but it looks light, fresh, and delicious!
Top Review by skcrowley
Excellent! Rave reviews from my husband who asked that it go into the regular meals rotation. I did make only 1/2 the recipe and felt THAT would have been 4 servings. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (16 ounce) box linguine
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese